3. MONDAY, OCTOBER 20,2014 from 6pm: Speaking at The Fundraising to Build PEACE VILLAGE IN RWANDA , Title of my Speech is :” From Garbage to Harvard University” event will take place at The River Side Church in Harlem, New York
4. THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6,2014 from 6:00pm Speaking at Dr. Derrick Samuels‘s Leadership Seminar : ” An evening with Dr. Derrick ; ROUTED to GREATNESS at Helen Mills’s event space & Theater
5. SATURDAY,NOVEMBER 8,2014 , From 6:00pm Joining Others GLOBAL Artists to support our Communities
6. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19,2014: From 10:00am DANCE FOR KINDNESS at The 14 Street,Union Square, in New York City.
7. SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30,2014 : From 9pm until Midnight : Hosting THE NEW YORK PEACE DECEMBER OPENING Ceremony in Bronx, in Collaboration with Sheikh Moussa Drammeh & Sheikh Moussa Drammeh and All PEACE BUILDERS !
8. TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23,2014: Performing Arts at The Baruch College with Miss Guinee USA Founded by Miss Fatima Diallo Fatty
SEE YOU ALL THERE !
Rwandan, Genocide Orphan Survivor
Chief Innovation Officer & Chief Executive Officer
Transformation Author : THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA : Be Yourself & Change Somebody’s Life Today!
Founder & Visionary of WHY DO I EXIST?/ KUKI NDIHO RWANDA ORPHANS SUPPORT PROJECT
Founder & Visionary of THE WHY DO I EXIST/KUKI NDIHO RWANDA ORPHANS SUPPORT PROJECT & Kukindiho Foundation Team Rwanda
Tel: 347 465 4045
More about : Marie Claudine MUKAMABANO:
Miss Claudine is an Inspirational ,Transformational and Influential Speaker, Author, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian, PEACEBUILDER PEACEMAKER, Actress, Artist, and Super Model.
As an artist, she dances at universities, churches and community groups as part of the Rwanda Dance Theater Company. As singer, she performs at the International Commemoration Day to mark the 15th Anniversary of the Rwanda Genocide at the United Nations attended by the Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon.
The Transformation Author of “THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA: Be Yourself & Change Somebody’s Life Today.
Miss Claudine MUKAMABANO was awarded an International Marathon Peace Medal from the Soroptimist & Global Women for Peace in Kigali Rwanda MAY 2005.
In June 2005, she was chosen between 600 applicants from worldwide Artist to be the first artist from Rwanda even from East Africa to participate at the International Artistic program & Theater in New York City Directed by a Well known American Theater Director Robert Wilson, trough UNESCO.
She is the Founder , Chair-girl and CEO of Kuki Ndiho Rwanda Orphans Support Project , an organization that she established in 2005 to raise awareness on the genocide in Rwanda, help survivors, and aid orphans of HIV. In a personal capacity, she also serves as a mentor to many of the children, helping to build their confidence and give them inspiration.
After losing her parents, sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, loved ones, friends, classmates, and fellow countrymen during the Rwandan Genocide, her Catholic faith inspired her to seek the answer to the question of KUKI NDIHO? (Why do I exist?-Pourquoi J’existe?). This question now serves as the name of her organization, which has an extensive fundraising program in New York, as well as a presence in Belgium and South Africa. The thousands of dollars raised thus far continue to support hundreds of orphans in Rwanda www.whydoiexist.org ” Marie Claudine MUKAMABANO’ s Transformation Audio Book is an excellent resource for every person who seeks to maximize the use of Social Media to change the lives of others.
In her book, Ms. Mukamabano describes the potential growth each person has to expand a company and bring it to a level beyond one’s imagination. She offers her life’s work as an example in a thrilling, entertaining, and exciting matter. In her Audio Book, no one will leave disappointed, but be Empowered to effectively use Social Media.
Marie Claudine MUKAMABANO , because of her Efforts, Work and initiative as well as her Humanitarian and Philanthropist activities , she was recognized to be
The 2014 ‘Impact Maker in Development on the African continent’ by Nigerian News Journey in Lagos
The 2013 Africa Brave Award Winner in New York City, 2012 Humanitarian Achievements Award Winner, 2011 African Community Leader Award Winner & 2010 Ambassador for Peace Award Winner.
Marie Claudine Mukamabano, an orphan-survivor of Rwandan genocide, has received recognition from The Assembly of State of New York for turning a life of hardship into one of leadership and advocacy. on May 2011 on the occasion of the Africa Day Celebration.
In 2011, Miss Claudine graduated at the International Trauma Studies a program directed by Dr. Jack Saul a professor at Columbia University.